Welcome to FIRST! We are a community that enjoys supporting STEM education and competitions, and we especially enjoy having fun. Thank you for contributing your time and enthusiasm to support the teams.
Would you like to volunteer at an event?
Here is what you need to do to get started:
Step 1 – Browse Descriptions of Roles
Step 2 – Create An Account with FIRST.
- Go to this link and create your new account, which will give you access to the FIRST Dashboard.
Step 3 – YPP Screening
- While in your FIRST Dashboard, follow the directions for the Youth Protection Program screening. All FIRST volunteers must be screened.
Step 4 – Create Your Profile in Your FIRST Dashboard
Step 5 – Apply to Volunteer at Events in Your FIRST Dashboard
- Log into your Dashboard to apply for an event.
- Age Requirement-
- Event volunteers must be at least 13 years old
- Parent/guardian permission required for all volunteers under 18
- Certain roles require volunteers to be at least 21 years of age. This is noted in the volunteer role descriptions.
Step 6 – Wait to Receive Role Confirmation
- If you are assigned a role, you will receive a confirmation email prior to the event. We will make every effort to suggest another role if your selected role is not available.
For additional assistance, please consult the following resources:
- Volunteer Registration Step by Step Guide– Detailed guide of how to apply to volunteer at an event
- Volunteer Registration User Guide– Frequently asked questions regarding Volunteer Registration.
- Downloadable 2022-23 Events Flyer– to print and/or share with friends and colleagues
Do you have more questions or need assistance?
We are happy to help!!
Contact us at [email protected]