No Robotics Experience Required!
Volunteer for an Event
FIRST Chesapeake volunteers are the key to inspiring today’s youth to become tomorrow’s innovators and technology leaders. Whether you have technical or non-technical expertise, there is a volunteer role for you!
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Encourage youth in STEM activities
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Inspire today’s youth to be tomorrow’s innovation leaders
- Be a part of an amazing community
- Learn new skills
- Enjoy the excitement and sport of robotics competition
Which role is right for me?
- Some volunteer positions require technical skills, but many simply require enthusiasm and willingness to help support FIRST. All roles come with training and a supportive community.
- See the types of volunteer roles available for this season:
How Do I Volunteer?
Click HERE for Volunteer Roles Currently Available Per Event
For additional assistance, please consult the following resources:
Does Your Company Support Volunteerism?
Are you interested is learning more about Dollars for Doers or Company Matching Gift Programs? Go to this page to see if your employer participates, or for help designating FIRST Chesapeake as your employer’s giving program beneficiary.
We appreciate all the people who volunteered their time, support, and enthusiasm for the 2021-2022 season.
Gold Circle Volunteer Award Winners for 2021-2022
The past year has brought out the best in many FIRST Chesapeake Volunteers that it was impossible to recognize just one “Volunteer of the Year.” Instead, we have created a special award celebrating the outstanding contributions of several FTC or FRC volunteers.
The GOLD CIRCLE VOLUNTEER AWARD recognizes volunteers that have gone above and beyond to support the mission of FIRST Chesapeake. Volunteers were nominated by other volunteers, team members, coaches, and mentors.