- Open to all FIRST Chesapeake teams, but teams unable to meet in-person are especially encouraged to participate
- Winners will be judged from a committee comprised of staff and board members
- One winner will be chosen for each program with a cash prize to their FTC or FRC team
- Winners will be recognized during a FIRST Chesapeake award ceremony
What is the challenge?
We know that our teams are smart, resourceful and creative. Because of this, we don't want to set too many restrictions for this challenge. Teams are invited to develop training/outreach resources for one of the following. Resources can be power points, videos, interactive games, etc. The sky is the limit!
1. New Mentors: Team develop an easy to follow mentor-training presentation for new mentors.
2. New Teams: Team create content for new teams showing how to get up and running and what to expect in a typical year.
Where do we submit?
Published: 21 January 2021