The deadline for submissions for the Dean's List is the 15th of the month prior to the event where the student will be interviewed. If you are planning on submitting nominations for the Dean's List for any of the following December Qualifiers, the deadline for the submission is November 15 at 11:59 pm EST:
- 12/07 FTC Richmond Qualifier
- 12/07 FTC Christiansburg Qualifier
- 12/14 FTC Newport News Qualifier
- 12/15 FTC Centreville Qualifier
Who is Eligible? Any team member who is in 10th or 11th grade may be nominated for the Dean's List Award. However, each team may only submit two nominations. Students who are in 10th and 11th grade that mentor the team (and do not actively participate as members of the team) are not eligible.
Other important items to note:
- A mentor of the team who is unrelated to the student being nominated should submit the nomination for the Dean's List Award.
- It is required that the coach/mentor making the nomination choose an event within their own state/region AND an event where they will be competing for the Semi-finalist to be interviewed.
- The second student nomination must be for the same event chosen for the first student nomination. If you choose to submit only one student to an event, you will not be able to go back and add another student to a later event once the deadline has passed.
Here is a link to the Dean's List Nomination Guide for instructions on how to submit your nomination(s):
|Month of competing events
||Friday, November 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET
||Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET
||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. ET
Published: 07 November 2019