Thank you so much for your patience with FIRST Chesapeake as we work to find a balance between keeping our teams safe during winter travel, and providing the needed qualifier slots to accommodate our teams for the remainder of the FTC season.

We hoped that by this afternoon we would have a definitive answer about the FTC Reston Qualifier on Sunday the 13th. Unfortunately, due to underlying circumstances, we have to ask you to be patient just a little longer. At this time the Reston qualifier status remains "pending due to winter weather" Please look for an email from Kristin Clemons tomorrow evening with the final determination.

If the circumstances dictate that we cancel the qualifier at Reston this weekend, Please know, we fully understand the amount of effort our students put into their robotics season and want to do whatever we can to give them an opportunity to compete. While we have not yet made the final determination to cancel, in order to be proactive, we are working towards an alternative date now.

Thank you.