Deadline Approaching! Mentor Recognition: All mentors must be registered before 11:59 P.M. ET on Friday, December 14 to receive this season’s recognition items during National Mentor Month in January 2019.
Your team’s Lead Coach/Mentor 1 or 2 can invite/remove mentors by logging in and selecting the “Contacts Options” button under the Team Contacts/Roster section on the Dashboard page, then “Manage Contacts.”
Complete your Roster for 2019 DESTINATION: DEEP SPACE presented by The Boeing Company: Make sure your roster is completed now, so you won’t have to worry during build or event season. Ask parents to register their students today! We can help you keep your parents and your team members “in the know” and make sure they don’t miss out on any of the news and valuable information coming from FIRST®.
Why is this so important? By registering your youth team members, you:
- Allow us to keep in touch with students about scholarships, internships and career opportunities
- Help us contact parents in case of emergencies
- Make it easier to create a team roster needed for events
- Provide FIRST with demographic data to help improve and grow our programs*
- Provide your team members with the ability to apply for some team awards
*FIRST uses youth information to understand who our programs are serving – ensuring that they are accessible to all. We also utilize aggregate information to meet sponsor requirements, such as the total number of team members and the percentage of boys and girls. Private information is not shared.
Published: 13 December 2018