Our sponsors have some exciting job opportunities to share with you. These sponsors value your FIRST experience, so don't forget to include it in your resume.
FIRST Sponsor, Northrop Grumman - Career Opportunities
FIRST Sponsor, Leidos - Career Opportunities
FIRST Sponsor, Rockwell Collins - Career Opportunities
FIRST Sponsor, U.S. Army - Career Opportunities
Newport News Shipbuilding Summer Internship Opportunity:
- Be at least 18 years of age before the start of the summer intern program (Mid-May) and a US Citizen.
- Be enrolled in a degreed program that supports the company’s business requirements. Typically in the following areas: • Engineering • Business/Finance • Computer Science • Information Technology • Materials Science • Public Relations/Communications • Biology • Chemistry • Environmental Science • Law
- Will be a rising Junior or Senior are highly desired. Students attending graduate school full time in the fall following the internship will also be considered.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Official transcripts will be required).
- Attend a college/university (undergraduate or graduate program) full-time in the fall following the internship.
- Successfully complete a criminal background investigation, physical and a hair follicle drug screen.
- Work a 40-hour work week for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer.
Requisition to apply – #15054BR, open through Monday, February 13, 2017