- General contact form for FIRST Chesapeake
- Staff contact information
- FIRST Chesapeake Team Advisory FTC Committee
- Refund Policy - If health and safety reasons or local guidance cause an event to be canceled, teams will be refunded 50% of the cost of an individual event if alternate remote options become unavailable.
- Consent and Release Form procedure for the 2021-22 season
- 2021 COVID Safety Plan
- Will FIRST Chesapeake FTC events be open to out-of-state teams? Due to possible health and safety restrictions, FIRST Chesapeake will not be allowing out-of-state teams to compete in 2021-2022 competitions.
- Will 2021-22 competitions be open to the public? check back in late summer/early fall
- What are hybrid events? A hybrid event is part remote event (Judging) and part traditional (matches). Teams use the remote events manual for the judging process and the traditional events manual for match play. The number of teams at an event and the number of team members allowed per team will be based on local health numbers. Please refer to the COVID Matrix for the most up to date information. Minimal essential staff and volunteers will work the event. The schedule allows for time between cohorts for a deep cleaning using a non-toxic disinfectant fogger. For more information on safety procedures, click here. The awards ceremony will be held online on Tuesday evenings.
- Inclement weather hotline number
- In case of inclement weather the day of a FIRST Chesapeake event, please call 804.464.8945 after 5:00am for updates
Newsletter article requirements and submission deadlines for teams
- How to share press about my team
- Email news articles to
- Message or tag @FIRSTChesapeake on Facebook
- Tag @FIRSTChesapeake on Twitter
- How to start a team
- FTC Resources
- Pass-Through Grants
- FIRST Chesapeake is a charitable foundation under IRS Code 501(c)(3). From time to time, we have been asked to pass-through grants to local teams to reimburse them for expenses incurred. Please click the link below to view the criteria for potential pass through transactions. FIRST Chesapeake cannot provide tax advice and encourages the recipient to consult their accountant regarding the proper declaration of monies received as income when reviewing this agreement.
- Pass-through agreement and W-9
In case of Inclement Weather the day of
a FIRST Chesapeake Event,
Please call 804.464.8945
after 5am for updates