Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 07:00pm - 09:00pm
The MD Robotics Alliance will host an on-line event on Tuesday, January 26th with the goal of offering a way for mentors to connect and discuss our unique situation in the 2021 season. For a number of years, we have hosted a dinner followed by a conversation. This year, you can bring your own refreshments and we’ll still host the conversation.
This event is open to all FIRST Chesapeake Mentors. Registration is required, but there is no charge. Register here: https://mdrobotalliance.org/
Here is a tentative agenda:
- 7 – 7:30 PM: Introduction, professional insights on COVID-19 considerations for teams and a brief update on the MRA’s current outlook. MRA Facilitator Daniel Pederson will present.
- 7:30-8:30 PM: Break out sessions for mentors. The session moderators are TBD, and you can volunteer if interested. Topics will include the three options offered by FIRST and announced at Kick-Off. Other sessions may be added.
- FIRST At Home FRC Challenges
- FRC Innovation Challenge
- FRC Game Design Challenge
- 8:30-9:00 PM: Closing comments and wrap-up.
If you would like to moderate a session, or offer another session topic, email Rose Young ().
Location Virtual only (probably Zoom)