Saturday, November 19, 2016, 08:00am - 03:00pm
Contact Maureen Carley, email@example.com
VirginiaFIRST FTC Meet the Field Registration. November 19th, at VCU School of Engineering, West Hall
- FTC Meet the Field is a chance for all interested FTC teams to test their designs and work on any issues they may have using the actual playing field. Don't forget to bring your robot, tools, laptop, and equipment to this event!
- Meet the Field will be located at VCU School of Engineering West Hall on Saturday Nov 19th, from 8:30am to 3:30pm in room 301. (Scrimmage in Room 401).
- Check-in starts at 7:45am. Advance registration is required.
- NOTE: REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO TEN TEAMS, with the possibility of more spaces opening up if interest is high.
- This event is FREE to FTC teams. You may bring your own lunch, go out to lunch, or a pasta lunch will be available on a reservation basis ONLY and reservations must be received by 5pm Friday, November 11th.
Location VCU School of Engineering, West Hall, 601 W. Main St., Richmond, VA