Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm
The goals of the Town Halls are to:
- Provide greater transparency within FIRST Chesapeake
- Update the teams and volunteers regarding the FIRST Ecosystem project and FIRST Chesapeake's plans for the future
- Hear your thoughts about how we can work together to strengthen the FIRST experience in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
If you plan on attending this or another local Town Hall, please complete the survey here. Please do not complete the survey or submit topics for Town Halls that you will not be attending in person.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the Town Hall, both in-person and via real-time messaging, and all Town Halls will be archived here: http://bit.ly/2NGnlqU.
Online Remote Viewing or Listening Links:
- Join and view from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1486256352
- Listen (audio only) with iPhone one-tap : US: +1(773) 231-9226, Meeting ID: 148 625 6352
- Listen (audio only) with Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1(773) 231-9226 Meeting ID: 148 625 6352
Location USRA STEMaction Center - 7178 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia, MD